PWT Treated™ means longer spans with better views, fewer columns, footings and piers
Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL means longevity, durability and versatility.
The outdoor living trend is growing and (PWT) has been working behind the scenes to bring to market an engineered treated wood that meets construction needs. This new and innovative treated LVL meets demands and far exceeds competitor products in longevity, durability and versatility. While some hardwood and composite decking might last for 25 years or more, many deck substructures can show signs of degradation before 20 years. PWT Treated LVL has a life expectancy of over 50 years.
Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL Treated from the inside out
How do they do it?
Pacific Woodtech uses proprietary treatment system and process that utilizes TRU-CORE®国精品产露脸偷拍视频 Technology to fully penetrate each veneer layer, and then add an envelope finish, offering complete protection from the inside out. Traditional methods only allow for the outer layers to receive treatment. Pacific Woodtech's Treated LVL is treated through and through, safeguarding against damage caused by fungal rot, decay and wood-destroying insects, including Formosan termites.
TRU-CORE® Technology fully penetrates each veneer layer, plus an envelope finish
Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL is engineered for strength and stability, while still being remarkably easy to work with. Uniform moisture content is a given – the size will stay proportionate. This EWP will not bow or twist – removing the need for crowning joists. Longer spans mean fewer columns, footings and piers – and more panoramic views in a wide-open, under-deck living space.
Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL can be used in a variety of settings and situations, including severe, critical and hard-to-replace above ground areas such as deck substructures, exterior columns and sill plates. And of course, it’s stainable. Seamlessly integrate strength, consistency and dependability into any structure.
Every piece of Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL is engineered in their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with the highest industry-quality, most efficient process, and helmed by their seasoned production teams. It’s built to last – a promise taken seriously with a transferable 25-year warranty.*
*Excludes industrial applications, such as scaffold plank and concrete forming
Benefits of Treated LVL
Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL Downloads
Treated LVL Highlights
• Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL is the only manufacturer-treated LVL and includes a 25-year limited, transferable warranty.*
• Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL is protected against damage caused by fungal rot, decay
and wood-destroying insects, including Formosan termites (interior or exterior usage).
国精品产露脸偷拍视频 • We use a proprietary treatment system and process, utilizing TRU-CORE® technology.
• Pacific Woodtech Treated LVL can be used in severe above-ground UC3B applications requiring UC4A treatment retentions per AWPA, including severe, critical and hard-to-replace above-ground uses, such as: Deck substructures, exterior columns, sill plates, and facia
• Treatment is added during the LVL manufacturing process, which fully penetrates throughout each veneer layer, offering complete protection from the inside out
• No treatment gradient — and double (2X) the preservative retention required in various standards around the world
• Additionally, envelope treated for best surface properties
• Interior use
• No added VOCs
* Excludes industrial applications, such as scaffold plank and concrete forming.